Thursday 30 August 2007

There is a distinct lack...

...of exciting news to report I'm afraid. Work has been a bit quiet since I returned, although I was able to get stuck into a new project today, which was great. I haven't torched a lot lately - but I do have one more new auction up (and a few relists), 'Cosmic Stones'. I am running an SCA feast next weekend, so I am involved in a lot of planning for that, and will spend several evenings next week cooking in preparation. The kitchen at the hall is not great, so cooking most of the meals in advance is the way to go. I am missing all my American friends. It was great to finally get to meet them all, but its harder now to be so far away and not be able to have quality girl time. I guess it will inspire me to sell lost of beads, so I can go back another year and catch up again. In the meantime, Australia is a wonderful place to visit girls!

No comments: