Tuesday 19 June 2007

Tagged?

Hmm, I got tagged this week, apparently. My online friend Kaye Husko tagged me to play a game. Apparently I have to tag 5 bloggers, and then answer some questions. Apparently its called a meme. At first I wasn't sure whether to do it - I always delete those chain emails that go around. But its nice that someone wants to know more about me - it does give me something to chat about.... I'm not sure I have 5 people who blog, that haven't already been tagged, but I'll try and think of a few. I figure at worst I'm giving their site a plug, huh? And I wont be upset if they don't want to 'play' - like I said, I nearly didn't. OK, some people to tag.... OK, first, one of the few blogs I read regularly. JC Herrell - awesome glass artist, who I am hopefully going to get to meet when I go to the US next month. Her blog is thought provoking and also highlights her fantastic glass art. Well worth a look. Hmm, next, I'm going to try and tag a colleague of mine - but I'm going to ask first, so no link yet..... I'm going to add other names as I think of them, and just go on with the Meme now.... 1. “What were you doing 10 years ago?” 10 years ago I was working as a Portrait Photographer for a large chain. I was stressed out of my brain, and working 40 hours a week, with no tea and lunch breaks. Unfortunately it was another 2 years before I realised how ill it was making me and got out. Luckily, however, I was (and still am) very happily married which makes up for a lot! 2. “What were you doing 1 year ago?” Much the same as now. Working at YVeLC, loving my job, married, making lots of beads (although no as regularly as now), selling jewellery, playing SCA and performing in Musical Theatre. A concert - 'About Time - we made you laugh' with SLAMS was on the agenda a year ago I think. 3. “Five snacks you enjoy:” Guacamole and cornchips, popcorn, crumpets and honey, donuts, can I think of anything almost healthy.... rice crackers? 4. "Five songs to which you know all the lyrics” Like I saw someone else post, it would be easier to list5 song I didn't know. I have been singing for as long as I remember, and I don't really enjoy music till I learn the lyrics. I can sing through the entire album of 'Once More with Feeling' from the musical Buffy episode.... is that sad? 5. “Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:” TRAVEL! - The travel bug has bitten me and Id love to be able to do the world trip again, but slowly - see the details, the local flavour, not just the big sites. Buy a new house, in a different location. I love our house, but I never did get that spa...and the parking on my road is a nightmare. Get a horse - fulfil the girlhood dream and ride regularly again. Hire a personal trainer - maybe if I pay someone exorbitant amounts of money they can kick me into shape, LOL Stock up on dream tools and equipment for Jason's and my hobbies - latest odd lot glasses, new kiln, scuba gear and workshop tools for Jason 6. “Five bad habits:” Being a terrible housekeeper, being too honest, biting my nails, procrastinating, staying up too late. 7. "Five things you like doing:" Spending time with Jason, making beads, performing in Musical Theatre, cooking, reading. 8. "Five things you would never wear again:" Coloured Mascara, high heel stiletto's with tiny skinny heels, overalls, and if you discount the 'again'... Bikini, Bo Derek plaits. 9. “Five favorite toys:” My Nikon digital SLR, my Piranha torch, My Laptop, any board games, our foozball (sp?) table. Well, guess thats it, whew.... Ok, I'll try and think of some bloggers to tag....

No comments: