Sunday 4 November 2007

Updating my webpage

I installed Google Analytics a few weeks ago, on this blog and my website. It's been interesting to finally have a concrete idea of traffic, and more importantly, where the traffic is coming from. As I suspected, my blog is now getting a lot more hits than my poor neglected web page. I am going to have to try and do something about that at some stage, but in the meantime, I did a bit of a spring clean this week and re-photographed all my jewellery, and added some new pieces. I'd appreciate your feedback if you feel like dropping over there and checking it out... and if you are interested in the history of beads at all, I have several documents written for SCA consumption, and photographs of recreations of historical beads over there as well.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for posting the info on Google Analytics.. I just signed up my website and blog also.. Its a great service..

Your bracelet is a beauty..

Suzanne said...

You are welcome Megan - I hope its useful for you.