Monday 16 June 2008

It's Finally here...

My Artists's Profile in the Creative Beading magazine finally came out this week. It is very exciting, not only to have work published for the 2nd time this year, but to have a 4 page magazine spread is more than I could have hoped for. The article looks great, I am thrilled with how it has turned out. Depsite finding some of their editorial decisions a little odd, its still a great article, and I cant stop grinning whenever I think about it. My new online shop should be up and running in the next week or so too, so guess I better get torching!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you...and I feel honored having seen some of these beads up close.

I hope this jumpstarts your bead business 10 fold!

I'm so proud of you...hugs!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Suz! Congratulations!

I'd love to see/read a copy of the article. Any idea where we can look for one?

Good Job Dear!