Friday 11 July 2008

All Good Things...

...must come to the proverbial end. Unfortunately, this includes school holidays. :( It doesn't seem fair that even though we have had an unusually long term, we don't get a compensatory longer holiday. *pout* It has been relaxing however. I've been using the Wii Fit everyday and am actually making some progress, which is great. Its lot of fun too.... I haven't torched as much as I probably should have, but this break was all about recharging the batteries, and for some reason, that wasn't going to be at the torch this time round. I have a student tomorrow though - an official start to the new 'Flaming Hot Beadmaking Classes'. Next week is going to be crazy busy - not only am I back at work with a busy new term to get underway, but I have Calamity Jane rehearsals twice a week, and my first tennis game on wed. Plus my usual lesson. So next week, I'm out almost every night - that means I won't have time to get stressed, right? Right? *sigh*

No comments: