Saturday 17 February 2007

Back to normal.....

Well, 3 weeks back and life is well and truly back to normal. I have spent a lot of time editing thousands of photos from the trip, and I am going to start adding them to relevant posts, so browse backwards if you want to see them. Some excitement lately as I make plans for another trip. Looks like I am heading to USA in July - more details to come. And Jason is buying all his scuba gear on Monday, so he is excited as well. Looks like he is taking his first local dive next Sunday. Roger did a great job looking after the house and our furkids - thanks a bunch Roger! :) I have only torched a couple of times, but I need to get busy now, as I have a commission to make a strand of Viking beads for a lady in England. Have you seen our webpage?
Check it out at http://home.iprimus.com.au/suzanneandjason/ Ok, I'm going to start editing posts and adding pics now, so check them out. Ciao

No comments: