Thursday 19 April 2007

Good News!

I has some great news about my USA trip this week. I have been awarded a scholarship from the ISGB (International Society of Glass Beadmakers) to attend the gathering, which is their annual conference. I was going anyway, but now I get free registration, 1 nights accommodation and some cash towards airfare. In exchange, I will do 10 hours of volunteer work, which should be a great way to meet people. I have had 2 auctions sell this week and 2 not. I am trying out Just Beads, so I don't think I will re-list the ones that didn't sell on eBay - Ill swap them over to JB instead and see how they go. I am very pleased about the 2 sales, but they both when to my lovely friend Lisa, who I will be staying with in July - I hope I can break into the wider market also. So, the new auctions ..... click the pics to see the auction.

No comments: