Tuesday 11 September 2007

Better Blogging

I have recently joined a couple of 'Ning' communities relating to education and blogging. Ning is a free site that allows users to set up their own online communities, with similar resources to those found on sites like My Space.Through one of these communities I have found a link to a post about a 31 day challenge to better blogging, so I will probably be working through some of those suggestions in the near future. One suggestion I noticed when skimming the site the other day, was to return the favour when your blog gets linked to or commented upon on another blog site. The Modern Savages collective I mentioned the other day was blogged about today by Michele on Blog about Crafts, so I wanted to return the favour. Looks like some interesting discussions and good advice on promoting craft work of various kinds.

No comments: