Thursday 6 September 2007

A new blogging outlet...

I have become involved in a new collective of mainly glass bead artists, who will be blogging together on the creative process, and creating work for sale on a shared theme each week. The blog can be found at http://www.modernsavages.com/ . This week I have been working on my share of Modern Savages, updating my edublog and mainly, getting ready for the SCA event I am running this weekend. My husband has organised a 2 day fighting symposium, with guest presenters from the United States, and my event is the feast on Saturday night. I was at a friends cooking till after 11pm on Tuesday night. I'm heading back tonight, but hopefully it wont be a late night - it only desserts on the agenda tonight (hmm, and cookies, and the pie filling....). Hopefully next week I can get stuck in to some serious torch time....

No comments: