Friday 4 January 2008

Flaming Hot: Out with the Old and in with the New

The topic for the Flaming Hot blog this week is all about plans for the New Year. It's actually a tough topic - I'm not sure I have any solid plans just yet, for my beadmaking anyway. I plan to get back on a production roll with the last few weeks of my holidays, and to make a large glass order, as I am getting low on my Effetre rods. I intend to continue to post auctions regularly, and build up the number of new sets I post, and therefore the number of sales I make. I also plan to start teaching - hopefully with my first student in January. So I suppose there are some things to set in motion, and I need to get moving on that. I have had a break over Christmas, but I head home from Canberra tomorrow and will hit the studio, hopefully with some new found enthusiasm and inspiration.

No comments: