Friday 4 January 2008

Long Time, No Blog.....

Happy New Year!

I don't really have anything exciting to blog about... I am staying in Canberra, our Nation's capital this week (which might explain the lack of exciting content). Canberra is not the most 'happening' city. The fact that I have been sick as a dog this week probably hasn't helped. Jason, however has been having fun training and armouring, which was the object of the trip, so he is happy.

As you can see above, I did catch the tail end of some fireworks on New Year's Eve. I have also been catching up on an awful lot of TV shows on DVD... a pretty quiet week.

Today I am off antique hunting I believe, and tomorrow we head home. Then I will have to hit the torch and make some pretties for you to look at, as it's been weeks since I have torched.

No comments: